Sunday, January 3

Early Resolution Progress

Progress Already!I'm pleased to report some good progress on two of my New Years resolutions (see last post). Since not much time has passed I obviously haven't gotten in shape yet!

Where things have been moving is in positive communication and putting work into my pet projects.

In fact, Grokodile (a pet project) is now a community mashup. Each city will hold blogs, businesses, local videos, local tweets as well as a few other regionally significant items. Go find your own community, wait a moment or two, hit reload, and you'll see what I mean.

The odds are good that your own community won't have videos or tweets when you first arrive... but upon visiting the system will know it needs to go and fetch something. So, it does.

On the frugal front, Frugal Mom decided to make some homemade soup. I think it's the first time she did this. We boiled up a chicken carcass, removed anything that wasn't water or meat, then added vegetables and even a bit of pasta. I have it on good authority that it's tasty -- though I missed the first serving.

I'm looking forward to trying it.

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the soup? We need to do better this year.

Frugal Guy said...

Chickeny goodness... we'll have to save some in case we catch cold this winter... ;)

These Foolish Things said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog...much appreciated

Frugal Guy said...

You are welcome... here's a direct link for the curious.

These Foolish Things

Note -- The design may be in the midst of being tinkered with.