Friday, December 14

Switching to AdBrite?


I've decided to give AdBrite a try.

Some features that I like:

- I can choose to approve every ad - though I may or may not want to.

- I am able to enter my Adsense code - so they can show it if they can't beat my Adsense revenue.

- You are allowed to have both Adsense and Abrite ads at the same time if you want.

Why not try it? Being frugal doesn't mean that I don't want to earn income!

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool. Annette There are cool rebate sights to get money back on things you buy already too.

Lawrence said...

I wasn't such a big fan!

Frugal Guy said...

Lawrence, I tried it, and somewhere on my blog I give it a thumbs down as it did almost nothing for me.

Thanks for the note.