Friday, December 7

New Feature On Grokodile

The Grokodile blog directory has an interesting new feature.

It ranks blogs based on custom defined category tags!

Here is how you can participate:

  1. Add your blog to the appropriate location.
  2. When viewing your listing click the detail link.
  3. Define some appropriate tags.
It's that easy.

How does it work? Grokodile uses Quantcast traffic statistics to provide automated blog rankings. This is cool. Once more people are participating it will be easy to see how we are doing with respect to our category peers.

Where does your blog rank?

Currently, I rank #1 (perhaps since I am the only one) for personal finance.

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

0 comments: