Saturday, October 20

Oct 2007 MyPoints Update

Try MyPointsIt's time to blog about my progress with MyPoints again.

Woohoo, I'm up over 800 points now!

I'd have to look to be sure, but I think at 2000 points I'll qualify for a small denomination gift card...

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

4 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

for 750 pts you can get $5 off gift cards for places like Barnes and Nobel etc.

So see, you are getting somewhere. . .

Frugal Guy said...

Jenn, cool. One of these days they'll have an offer for something I'm going to do anyway... and I'll be able to grab some points!

Conor Lee said...

The affinity rewards widget Shopping Bag gives cash rewards and unlike MyPoints doesn't make you shop through a portal: getshoppingbag.com

Marcia said...

I've done mypoints for a year +, and have rec'd 1 $25 giftcard, and am about to get another, just for reading emails.

Marcia