Monday, September 3

Wasting Time With Forex

Blogging about the ForexOkay, I suppose that isn't a very charitable statement, but I've been putting some of my spare time into a new hobby.

I'm the newest rookie trading on the Forex market!

It's actually kind of funny, but I can only say that in terms of entertainment value per dollar, it's actually a good deal. What do I mean by this? As a day trader I can experience the thrills and stresses of immediate gains and losses whenever I want to. It's as exciting as a good movie and as a bonus you can never tell what the ending is going to be.

Anyway, while this isn't really a frugal issue, if you are interested, I have started another blog on my efforts to learn about Forex trading.

On another note, my girlfriend and I put some small furniture pieces together this weekend. Actually, she was happy to do much of the assembly and I added a bit of muscle for the bits that weren't cooperative. She did a great job. Hmm, maybe there is a blog post in this somewhere?

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff. Did you see how much a dollar is worth in Columbia?? Good luck on the shopping!! I need to get a new dishwasher so, I am looking around for that!! Have a great week!!!