Tuesday, September 4

Top Personal Finance Blogs

Though not on this recently compiled list of the top 100 PF bloggers, maybe I could beg for inclusion?

According to Quantcast.com this blog has a healthy 4886 visitors per month. That puts me right in the 25th slot. Woohoo!

However, I do have to admit that it's very possible that "frugality" is an entirely different blogging category. Regardless, this type of ranking provides useful feedback concerning audience size and so on.

Check out Fire Finance's list. Presumably you'll recognize same of the names, but a few sites in there might be hidden finds! At the very least, I'm sure there will be plenty of good ideas that you can put to use.

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

5 comments:

FIRE Finance said...

Thanks for linking to the list. We are working on including your site in the list of Top 100 PF Bloggers. Check back later when the scripts have executed!
Cheers,
FIRE Finance

Frugal Guy said...

Hi there Fire Finance.

I know putting together a list like that is a lot of work... and I really do think it provides a lot of value to everyone in the category.

It's also really handy for readers looking for feeds.

Thanks!

FIRE Finance said...

Thanks Frugal Guy. Your site has been included in the new rankings.
Cheers,
FIRE Finance

Anonymous said...

Thanks from Annette!!!

Lawence said...

Great list! I'll be checking it out asap!