Thursday, September 27

Sep 2007 MyPoints Update

Join the 'fun' :)Not too long ago I posted about joining MyPoints. Now, dutifully, most mornings, I'll wake up and plunk myself in front of my computer to read my email.

Hey, it's not like I have much brainpower at that time! So, while I'm peeling my eyes open and revving up the hamster wheel powered cranium, I click on their messages and visit some websites that I'm almost never going to purchase anything from. While this sounds pretty hum-drum, I'm liking it.

Hmm, didn't I just write something about consumerism? Does the phrase "I'm liking it" remind you of a certain large company?

Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm sitting on over 450 points as of this morning. Woohoo! Another year of this and I'll qualify for a free toenail clipper or something...

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Your last comment had me laughing! I have been with my points for a long time :)

Frugal Guy said...

Ginny, thanks for the note.

Anonymous said...

You'll get more points!! Christmas is coming!! Good luck!! Annette

Insignificon said...

Check your spam filter. You should have gotten enough messages to get a lot more points than that. I signed up about the same time you did and I've gotten 1400+ points just clicking through without ever buying anything.