Friday, September 7

Frugality Steering Committee

Hello, how may I help you today?

No, I'm not practicing my skills for a customer service position. I'm simply wondering what you would like me to write about next.

This is your chance to be a member of the frugality steering committee. How? Simply by voicing your opinion.

What aspects of frugality most interest you?
Were you just looking for a cheap and healthy meal?
Did you hope to find a useful household tip?
How far into finance should frugality blogs go?

If you have any requests, suggestions or thoughts on the subject of frugal living, please leave a comment for me. I can't guarantee I'll write about or even know about the things you mention, but maybe I will.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much I have tons of ideas and need tons of information. The economy is not doing as well. Recent reports say many people have lost or are loosing thier homes. How can you find the best deal on energy star appliances??? What are the healthiest and cheapest meals?? Another issue is autombile repairs and ect... Another issue is medications and which is best ect... One of my relatives has scitzophrenia. ( most likely misspelled.) Good luck and thank for all of your advice. Have a great weekend. Annette

Anonymous said...

P.S. Sorry for spelling errors, I am on break from work. Annette

Anonymous said...

PPS Sorry I know I post a great deal but, I appreciate you and this great sight. You may want to go to Frugal Upstate's latest post. I posted all the Freebie sights that usually have the best offers. Thanks again. Annette They can also help you find ideas to post.

Anonymous said...

Some inspiration the importance of getting out and STAYING out of debt would be nice.

Anonymous said...

There are a great deal of books on budgeting at the library that can help all. It would also be great if they had more online Dr.'s who charge for advice on a website for people who can't make it to the Dr. often as needed. It would be great to have online psychologists and ect..This would help the patient and the Dr. Have a great week!!! Jane

Liz said...

I would like you to talk about freezer burn. I hate freezer burn.

Clearly, I'm doing something wrong when I buy in bulk, wrap it up, toss in the freezer and pull it out to throw it away six months later. Everything this time was covered in ice. I also tried to make a week's worth of dinners and freeze them - mushy and ruined.

Everyone else is popping things in and out of the freezer and the microwave, and I'm sitting in the corner with a frownie face.

Liz

C. Lou said...

Hi! New to your blog and just was wondering if you had posted about Rebates such as Walgreens. I really like their program and with using coupons will actually be paid $3 for 'buying' some of their products after I get my rebate check back. yahooo!