Monday, August 6

Selected Frugal Blog Posts #1

I thought I would give a shout out to some other frugality related bloggers. Here are a few posts, in no particular order, that I've noticed recently:

I'm hoping I'll remember to do this from time to time. I get a lot of great comments from other frugal bloggers, but I'm not as good at visiting and commenting on other blogs...

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

6 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Thanks for the mention!

I know it sounds crazy, but the sooner we think about our Christmas shopping the more frugally we can get it done.

Frugal Guy said...

Hi Jenn, it's my pleasure to send out some linkage. Heh, it does sound crazy at first, but I think you are right.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great info!!!Annette

Shopping Queen said...

Hi Frugal Guy,

I thought I would also share my latest post from my blog related to discount prescription drug programs. Publix just announced free antibiotics, but other stores such at Costco and Kmart offer cheaper prices on other generics. http://www.theshoppingqueen.com/blog/

Frugal Guy said...

Hey Shopping Queen, thanks for the addition.

Anonymous said...

Feel free to have a look at Points2shop.com Frugal Guy. The points you earn can be converted into Amazon gift cards that you can use to buy anything! (inlcuding X-mas gifts ;-) )