I thought I would give a shout out to some other frugality related bloggers. Here are a few posts, in no particular order, that I've noticed recently:
- The Frugal Panda has created a large list of frugal blogs. This is a great place to start if you are looking for frugality advice.
- Trying To Make A Dollar Out Of Fifteen Cents posted an email containing a fair number of useful household tips.
- Financial Imbalance tells us when to dump the collision and comprehensive insurance on our older vehicles.
- Jenn @ Frugal Upstate suggests that we should start planning for Christmas any time now.
- Sorta Frugal points out a way to spend your money twice using extra care bucks from CVS.