Friday, May 11

Quick Oatmeal Quip

Because I know how much my readers enjoy following along with the minutia of my life, I thought I'd post about today's oatmeal purchase. Woohoo, exciting stuff! Actually, the most exciting part was the parking lot. I'd have sworn that an AARP meeting had just finished. It was treacherous.

Anyway, I managed to escape without a fender bender, paying about $2.50 for 5lbs of rolled oats. That should look after breakfast for the rest of the month! I don't know why there was such a congregration at the bulk burn, maybe they had a sale on pitted prunes that I didn't notice?

I'm only kidding. I think everyone was renting movies next door.

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Then again, maybe the older generation just appreciates a deal more than us young'uns. . ..

Amiyrah said...

this is my first time on your blog and I think so far this was the funniest post! I just about died when I read it. All in all, you are very informative.