Tuesday, April 24

Progress Meter Progress

Be warned, yes, I am actually this silly.

In order to provide some progress meters, on what I don't yet know, I realized that I'd need some actual graphic meters. Now, I don't know about you, but I really don't want to load some image off of some other server. Also, I don't want to have to worry about copyright or other issues.

So, using the handy-dandy paint program I made my own...

100%
95%
90%
85%
80%
Would you believe I can only upload five at a time? I'm going to need a progress meter to make it through this post...

75%
70%
65%
60%
55%
Now I'm getting worried about mixing up the order so that I'll have to redo part of my uploads...

50%
45%
40%
35%
30%
Too bad I didn't think of it sooner, but if I had uploaded them in reverse order, I would have had a natural upload progress measurement...

25%
20%
15%
10%
5%
Wow. Talk about ending on a low note!

0%
Anyway, now that I'm done, I'm not sure I like the colors. Maybe I'll upload a second set of progress bars, hmm. As these were hand crafted via Paint, as PNG files, I am making them available in case anyone else wants to nab this set of wicked (sic) graphics.

I find it hard to imagine anyone else would want them, but hey, right click and hit "save image as" when prompted. Upload them as needed for your own progress report updates. You did notice that each progress tick represents 5% completion, right?

If you want to customize the colors I made it extremely easy for you. The light gray divider lines allow you to fill each individual progress tick with one click of the paint bucket tool. The dark grey lack of progress tick can be similarly changed.

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

1 comments:

A GROWN AZZED WOMAN said...

You are so silly (shaking head)