Friday, March 23

Quick Update

Just wanted to note that I've finally taken the leap and updated my template. While it was oodles of fun fussing with things for untold hours to get Humpty Dumpty back up on the wall, I'm very glad it is over with.

On the plus side, once I get some sleep, I'll be able to assign labels to posts so that it will be much easier to browse through the archives based on categories. Woohoo!

Perhaps another plus, I've decided that I'm not going to plaster ad banner style junk inside my posts anymore. Sure, I'd like to generate some revenue off of this blog, but I'll go about it in a less visible and obnoxious way. Woohoo!

Oh, hey, check out that penny image too...

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

So I take it you mean you updated to Beta-cause it pretty much looks the same to me :)

Hey, I'm going to host an "amatuer blog improve along" next month. If you have been thinking of trying a different template or anything you might want to play along :) Then again, that might not be fair since you know html and stuff. . . .

Frugal Guy said...

Hi Jenn, yep, I meant the upgrade to the blogger beta -- or whatever they call it now that it's out of beta.

I'm really interested in upgrading to a nice custom template. Even as a web guy I've been intimidated by the concept! At least I can save what I have now and revert to it...