Friday, January 26

Shared Popcorn is Half Price?

I guess it only makes sense. Movie theatres are renowned for offering overpriced goodies such as drinks and popcorn.

I obviously don't know where you live, but you might find that the theatre offers free popcorn refills. If you are a hogger, like myself, and can eat a whole bag on your own, refrain from getting one for yourself and one for your date.

Split one bag of popcorn and get a free refill, if needed, instead. Basically, you'll end up paying half price! Hmm, this might not be a stunt to pull on your first date, since snarfing back a whole bag of popcorn might entail some type of warning sign, but later when you are comfortable together, frugal up!

Think about it. You've paid $5.00 for a bag of popcorn worth about $0.10 or so. No wonder they will graciously let you load up on another $0.10 of popcorn...

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

0 comments: