Wednesday, January 17

Nuts!

I've taken to buying peanuts in the shell because they are relatively inexpensive and relatively inconvenient.

This means that I don't eat them too often. This also means that I don't eat too many of them when I do eat them.

However, I've been disappointed. Do the peanut companies purposely sell all the defective nuts this way? Sure, I know it's a bit hit and miss, but the mind boggles at how many nuts have to be wasted to produce a store bought jar of regular roasted peanuts.

Oh well. There is probably a brand or two left in town that I can try. All I want is that I don't get much by way of either rotten or burnt offerings. That's not too much to ask is it?

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

0 comments: