Sunday, November 19

Periods of Work and Income

I've been pretty busy lately. I have more work than usual and I'm even earning some extra dollars to go along with it. However, I'm a bit pressed for time when it comes to thinking of things to write about. Obviously, while worse things could happen, I don't want to suddenly stop updating my blog either.

Anyway, since the money is coming in (for the moment) and I've already written about paying down debts before, I'm just going to mention that getting each and every possible penny out of your interest revenue is also important. By coincidence, I also happen to know someone running a web site where you can compare CD rates (see the top of page tabs).

Back to work for me, my apologies for the brevity!

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

0 comments: