Thursday, November 10

Frugality Confession

This is going to be tough. As much as I am trying to be frugal, I simply cannot follow my own advice. I really prefer that I drink something with a bit of flavor instead of plain water. Sigh.

One way to do this is the buy frozen juice and then use more water than suggested when mixing it. However, something I am currently experimenting with is unsweetened Kool Aid. Generally, I'll make some green tea, then mix in whatever flavor of Crystal Light I am using.

However, Crystal Light is very expensive. I can't justify the cost of a packet given that I'm now an authority on frugal living. The unsweetened Kool Aid isn't bad, but I am going to visit the health food store and see if they don't have some bulk calorie free sweetener that I can buy. For example, maybe a teaspoon of stevia per pitcher would do the trick?

I'll let you know.

Frugal Guy said...
First time visitor? Start on my blog overview page...

Have your own blog? Please add it to my blog directory!

If you've found help, hope or laughter here, please consider linking to my blog or perhaps a particular post...

Thanks!

0 comments: